Rhythm and blues, contemporary jazz, big band, bluegrass, salsa, reggae - we've got it all at the Concerts on the Commons free outdoor summer music series. Bring your blankets and/or lawn chairs, pack a picnic and enjoy an evening of terrific music!
The Concerts on the Commons is a free outdoor concert series with performances every Friday night during July and August. The concerts begin at 6:30 PM and end around 8:30 PM. Concerts on the Commons are held on the plaza near the lake at Tualatin Commons, 8325 SW Nyberg St., Tualatin.
Tualatin's Concerts on the Commons would not be possible without the generous support of our community sponsors. Please see list below of this year's sponsors.
- Check this website for weather related concert cancelations. Concerts are only canceled in the event of heavy rainfall or lightning.
- Alcohol is permitted for personal consumption up to one hour prior to and during concerts in the Commons concert plaza area only.
- Outside alcohol is not permitted at the Crawfish Festival concert on August 1, 2014. Food and beverage will be available for purchase at this event.
- No glass containers permitted in the Commons area.
- Pets are permitted provided they are on a leash no longer than 6 ft.
For more information about becoming a sponsor or if you are a musical group interested in performing at the Concerts on the Commons please contact Julie Ludemann at email@example.com.
2015 Concert Schedule
CONCERTS ON THE COMMONS SPONSORS
Tualatin's Concerts on the Commons would not be possible without the generous support of local businesses. We encourage you to support the businesses that support us! Would you like to become a concert sponsor? Please contact Julie Ludemann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.691.3082 for more information.
GOOD NEIGHBOR SPONSORS