Tualatin's annual ArtSplash Art Show and Sale is coming up July 24-26, 2015 at the Tualatin Commons, 8325 SW Nyberg Street. Northwest artists will be showcasing their talents in watercolor, acrylics, photography, oil, jewelry, ceramics and more.
There are lots of volunteer opportunities at ArtSplash! Visit the ArtSplash volunteer sign up page for more information about jobs and times. Volunteers are also needed for Chalk It Up.
Friday, July 24............... 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Saturday, July 25 ........... 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sunday, July 26 .............. 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Bring the whole family out for fun activities all weekend!
ArtSplash is no longer accepting applications for the 2015 show. Please contact Heidi Marx at email@example.com to be added to the Call to Artists list for next year.
Friday, July 24
- 6:30 pm - Concerts on the Commons featuring the Rhythm and Blues sounds of Curtis Salgado. Feel free to bring a blanket or chair to sit back and relax during the concert.
Saturday, July 25
- 10:00am to 2:00pm - Portland Model Power Boat Association Club float. Bring the kids out to watch the club send their radio controlled boats onto the lake!
- 12:00am to 4:00pm - Free kids' activity area. Create your own masterpiece. Kids can take their artwork home with them!
- 5:00pm to 7:00pm - Concert featuring New Horizons Big Band of Tualatin. Feel free to bring a blanket or chair to sit back and relax during the concert.
- 9:00pm or Dusk - Movies on the Commons showing the movie Finding Nemo.
Sunday, July 26
- 10:00am to 2:00pm - Express your inner artist at Chalk it Up featuring artist, Daniel Wood. Chalk It Up gives families the opportunity to show their artistic side using chalk and chalk paint. Join the Tualatin Public Library for a fun day of chalk art. All supplies are provided.
- 10:00am to 3:00pm - Crawfish Festival Preview! Stop by to buy a crawfish lunch!
The "Living Room" of Tualatin and the perfect setting for ArtSplash. Offices, shopping, housing, restaurants and a hotel are intermixed along a wide pedestrian promenade, which surrounds the 3-acre lake. Public plazas and a fountain add to the lively urban mix. Tiles and artist-designed drinking fountains are integrated into the plazas. Visitors can take a stroll exploring ArtWalk, dine, relax on a lakeside bench, chalk up the walkways, and imbibe in the festivities of the summer Concerts on the Commons series.
Please contact Heidi Marx at 503-691.3076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow